Monday, October 4, 2010

Mystery Image


I had dinner with my friend Bob tonight, at Bertucci's out in Melville. His warden let him out of the Melville Prison for the occasion. We had a great dinner, with lots of catching up to do. When we left it was still raining, and it occurred to me that I didn't have a blog shot for the day yet. I started up the car, and the headlights lit up some decorative grasses just ahead of me. Because the effect of the car headlights was much like a spotlight, I thought that the grasses made an interesting photograph. I turned windshield wipers off, so I could shoot through the glass, but gradually the raindrops began to obscure the grasses. I kept shooting and the picture began to get more abstract. So I ended up choosing this one, which is as abstract as anything I shot. I love that you can't tell what it is.

No comments: