Sunday, November 27, 2011

Coffee with Friends


My friends Adam and Jessica are home from college for Thanksgiving, and we managed to get together for coffee today, which was wonderful. Actually I was the only one having coffee. We talked for three hours non-stop about school, and life, and astronomy, and engineering and who knows what else. What a great time. I have missed them being off at college, even thought they are only an hour away here on Long Island. The cool thing is that they brought a SONY PSP with a game on it, and I had never seen one of those in use, so they were showing me how it worked. Looks like they are having fun with it. Now I want one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to catch up with friends. You could send Santa a letter but he might think you have too many toys already! :-)
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Great Idea! Thanks! "Dear Santa: I have been pretty good this year, and have worked really hard to do a good job on my blog, and..."