Friday, November 4, 2011

Trapped in the Bagel Shop


I was having breakfast in the bagle store down the street from my hotel in Tucson. Wow, fresh squeezed orange juice every morning! Now I am spoiled. So I was sitting there eating my toasted and buttered pumpernickle bagel with my cup of French roast coffee (I thought you might want to know that) and I noticed this toddler exploring the dining area of the store. Everything was fascinating for her. But it wasn't until she went to the door that I grabbed the iPhone (and the hipstamatic, of course) and snapped this.

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

I would be trying to escape too if someone was trying to make me eat an Arizona bagel.

Ken Spencer said...

OK, you made me laugh out loud! The bagels were actually pretty good. Bruegger's. They could be just a bit more crisp on the outside, though.