Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sunblock


OK, so I know this is a weird and creepy photograph... :-) But here's the deal - I kind of beat up on myself for not being as creative as I "should" be. So I don't often shoot photographs that are really different, but I think about it all the time, even though it doesn't show. So I was resting on my park bench after my ride. I put my head back, and the sun was in my eyes. Usually I bring a bandanna to put over my eyes, but I forgot it. So I put a bike glove over my eyes, and was resting when I suddenly thought: "I wonder what this looks like?" Then I remembered I had my iPhone with me, so I took it out and tried holding it up in the air, looking down on me, and that's how I took this. I don't know exactly how creative it is, but at least it is different...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creative & colorful. You are too funny.
Joan

Anonymous said...

You really shouldn't be so tough on yourself. You have been posting pictures since 2007! And you give us lots of information which I love. I knew what this picture was "telling" me before I read your explanation. Some photos are GREAT and some are mundane but they all tell a story. bsk

Anonymous said...

Can I have your jacket? It's awesome! Looks like there's some radiation or something, making it glow. I want it, I want it, now!

Anonymous said...

As long as another dude already asked for your jacket, could I hold your bike for you?

Ken Spencer said...

The jacket is by Endura, and you should be able to find it in a good bicycle shop. Yeah, it sure is bright, but that's what you need out riding if cars are anywhere around.