Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Can't Make Up My Mind

Some time back I posted a close-up photograph of this wildflower border garden on the edge of the road, just up the street from me. I mentioned that there were a lot of flowers and a white gate, but the light was such that I couldn't include very many flowers or the gate in the photograph, if I remember correctly. So I have been watching the flowers all summer, and today, on the way back from the recycling center, the light was perfect, and, as a special treat, the gate was opened half way, which gave me a better view of it. So this is good, except for the life of me, I cannot decide which photograph I like the best. So I will leave it up to you. These flowers are really beautiful, aren't they?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #2 in the middle the best. They are all beautiful.
Joan

Anonymous said...

In case KHS forgets to tell you....I really like #2/ the middle one.. the best. :)

NSM

Ken Spencer said...

Hi Nancy: Yes, Ken remembered to tell me! So #2 it is - it got two votes - from you and my sister. Thanks! The middle one is a bit more inviting, I think because we can see a bit of the path to the gate.

Anonymous said...

I also like the middle #2 the best. Something about the step and open gate is more inviting. bsk

Dean said...

Yep - absolutely #2.
-Dean

Ken Spencer said...

Wow, how much fun was this! Thank you all for voting, and it was fun that everyone agreed. Thanks.