Friday, September 21, 2012

Scene From The Street

I was walking crosstown down in the 20's on the way to a gallery, and quickly walked by this window on the street. I kept going for a few seconds, and then what I had seen began to register. So I turned around and passed the window going back the other way, got my camera ready, and slowly came back to the window and took three frames. I like that this is a passing scene from a New York sidewalk. I looked around and found out that this is some kind of office for the U.S. Post Office, where trucks are kept, I think. But here is the best part - I enlarged the photograph, because I was curious what kind of magazine he is reading. It has pictures of rifle scopes, some mounted on guns. To each his own.

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

A better title would have been "Going Postal"

Ken Spencer said...

I was leaving it up to the reader to figure that out! :-)