Monday, September 10, 2012

A New Level of Stupidity

I decided to drive out to Southold last night after supper, with my car full of telescopes, to do some observing, since we had such wonderful clear skies. On the way out, I realized that I had not shot anything for the blog, so I started looking around. Then I saw the view in the rear view mirror of the car, with a line of cars behind me with their headlights on. "I can make some kind of photo of that" I thought. So I got the toy camera, and aimed it at the mirror, while keeping my eyes on the road, and started shooting pictures blindly. I was NOT looking at the camera. When I stopped, I looked at the photos and found this one. What is cool is that, at first, you are not sure what is going on. When I snapped this one, I accidentally included a view under the mirror, as well as the view in the mirror, and it included this car passing me on the right. Kind of a cool photo, because you are not sure what is going on at first, right? See I told you it would be a doozy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, nicely done, says Sam. Plenty of time stopped in traffic anyway. I'd have used the words "A New Level of Creativity."