Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kwame

This is Kwame, who I know from church. We have known him since we took a couple of classes together fifteen years ago. He has lived an amazing life, and dealt with difficulties, but he remains someone with a sunny disposition. He is very smart and a curious person, and is now working on a book. I get to talk to him each week before Mass starts, and today we were chatting, and I looked at his amazing face, and said: "Don't move!" and I got out my toy camera and shot five frames. I love what I have captured here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you captured. You can see the sunny disposition and kindness in his face.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Nice portrait. I like a tight shot like this so that nothing distracts from the face, which shows so much character. He does, however, have very graceful hands.