Friday, September 28, 2012

I Shot This From a Moving Car!

I shot this from a moving car. But... I wasn't the one driving! How unusual is that! My friend Ken was driving and it was much easier to shoot when I didn't have to try and keep the car on the road and take the photograph at the same time. I am so taken by this bridge - the New Cooper River Bridge, that I wanted to show you a different view of how the bridge looks, compared to yesterday's photograph. It is such a striking sight and stunning against a blue sky. Here is something else unusual about this bridge - a public works project - it was finished both ahead of schedule, AND under budget. How amazing is that!

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

Under Budget is not so amazing when you take labor unions out of the equation. "It's not my job" gets replaced with "Do what I tell you to, or be gone" How refreshing.

Anonymous said...

These bridges freak me out but what a cool picture. It reminds me of crossing the chesapeake bay bridge this summer and thinking what an amazing engineering feat! Trace