Friday, March 20, 2015

Another Snowstorm


A week or so ago I stopped at this baseball park, and took three photographs of the benches and the trees with snow and fog.  I called the post "Expected, Different, and Unexpected."  So when I drove by the park today and it was snowing, I thought I would challenge myself and see if I could find yet another photograph here, and one that was different.  This photograph is mainly about design, and the graphic quality of the trees.  It's about foreground, middle ground and background. I like this a lot, because it is more complex than usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely and serene. I would like to sit on the bench and enjoy a peaceful retreat.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

I would like to sit on the bench as well. When the sun is out. When it is not freezing. :-)