Sunday, March 29, 2015

Portrait Week_3


OK, so enough drama with the elevator.  Back to my portrait project for the week.  This really interesting concrete wall is part of the architecture at the Clyfford Still Museum in Denver,  The architecture is pretty amazing, as is the artwork.  This young woman works at the front desk and we were having a conversation after touring the museum, and I realized that the wall would make the perfect background for a portrait of her.  I was pleased that she agreed to be photographed.  In addition to working in the museum, she works with children as an art therapist.  I think this will be the best portrait of the week.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her caring nature shows in her face. Nice photo.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks! Yes, she Has such a lovely face and a wonderful caring quality when I talked to her.

Anonymous said...

A very simple shot but really cool. She is striking beautiful which helps !!