Saturday, March 2, 2019

Guess What? More Snow!


At least I was ready, when I woke up today, to expect snow.  I looked out several of the upstairs windows to try and see how much snow there was - there was about 5 or 6 inches.  While I was looking down, I saw a completely different view of the Japanese Maple tree.  I love seeing the delicacy of the branches against the snow, and that's something I would never see with dark branches against dark earth.  Please click on the image to see all the nice detail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This beautiful tree has provided so many photo opportunities. The dark branches really stand out. Our forecast is predicting 4 to 8 inches tonight. Hoping it will be less.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I got nervous when I first looked at this photo because I thought the branch had broken and was lying on top of the snow. Phew! Amazing how many ways you have photographed this tree... betsey