Wednesday, March 27, 2019

The Upside Down Kitty


This is Sam.  The upside down kitty.  Here he is lying on his back in the rocking chair in our living room.  He spends as much of his life upside down as he does right side up!  At bedtime he disappears upstairs.  When I go upstairs and go into the empty bedroom to plug in my phone for charging, I turn on the light and he is lying on the bed.  The minute the light goes on, he rolls over on his back, and waits for me to pet his stomach. He is in ecstasy while I am doing that - his eyes close and his front paws stretch out.  He is as happy as a cat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam looks so soft. Nice photo of your cat relaxing in his favorite chair. betsey

Anonymous said...

Adorable cat and cute pose! Trace

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ken...We love to rub our kitties' tummies! Some of them are white and some of them are black...we love them equally! And I love to "hold hands" with them...their feet feel like soft pussy willows (which we never see anymore!). Cats are awesome...dogs are, too! And horses...how we love horses!! Your Sam is beautiful and purr-fect! Thank you for sharing this lovely photo!! Babs and Will