Tuesday, February 23, 2021

A Clearing Sky


Yesterday was crazy with the weather.  It snowed for an hour and then changed to very light rain, which went on for several hours.  I had an appointment at the Apple store to bring Kathy's iPhone in to have its battery changed out.  I dropped the phone off, and since the process would take 2 hours, I drove home.  When I returned to pick up the phone, the sky was clearing and by the time I got back to the store the clouds were clearing and the sky was this lovely shade of orange and pink.

 

4 comments:

ken schwarz said...

The word "Armageddon" came to mind as I clicked on today's post.

Anonymous said...

Amused by Ken's comment. The sky is so pink/cranberry that it does not seem real.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

This is a "straight"photograph and has not been enhanced in any way. I will testify to that fact in any court in the land!

Anonymous said...

Great photo of this gorgeous sky! Trace