Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sledding


Well, this is not the greatest photograph I ever made!  I did my "uphill" walk again today, and it took me by the golf course.  I used to sneak through a broken chain link fence and go cross country skiing here years and years ago.  But the country club repaired the fence and got serious about intruders.  I guess that they don't worry about kids sledding on this distant part of the golf course.   This isn't much of a picture, with kids scattered all around the image.  Sorry.  It was the best I could do - I made the mistake of leaving my long telephoto zoom at home.



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a nice photo of neighborhood kids having fun in the snow, a lot of different interesting poses. I like the trees in the background. It looks like a pretty place. Trace

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the photo of kids having fun on and off sleds or tubes. A nice day off.
Joan

Anonymous said...

So nice to see kids having fun outside! betsey