Wednesday, February 10, 2021

First Snowman of the Season


We call the place where we shop for groceries "The Farm."  I went there the other day and found this little guy that some of the employees must have put together.  By the time I got there this little guy was in pretty tough shape.  One arm is missing, and the eye on the left eye has melted down into his head.  I wanted to retrieve it and make him look better but the grape was where I couldn't get to it.  It make me smile that some people made this, just to make everyone feel good when seeing him.  A wonderful small gesture that we can't get enough of these days!  Thank you to the snowman's creators!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snowman is adorable and made me smile. I am surprised to see groceries outside for viewing and purchase. It sounds like a nice place to shop.
Joan

Linda said...

This is adorable. Made me smile too.

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing for the customers (and themselves) to see. It does make you smile :-) betsey