Thursday, February 18, 2021

Hardly Looks Like Snow


This hardly looks like snow!  I went down to the Container Store to get a couple of things to get myself organized.  Yeah, as if!   :-)   Anyhow when I got back to the car I noticed this pile of filthy snow piled up in front of the car.  "Looks like a picture" I thought.  I thought it would make a good picture because it doesn't even look like snow.  It was piled up after two snowstorms, and as the heavy equipment moved the snow around, it was scraping up all the dirt in the parking lots.   It's funny looking at this now, but it almost looks like a breaking ocean wave! 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how your eye saw a huge breaking wave! A lot more pleasing that a pile of dirty snow. As for the container store, you don't need any if you are cleaning our and purging. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

I see a huge mountain. I love when it first snows as it's so pretty, white and pristine. Not so much after everything gets plowed...betsey