Friday, February 5, 2021

Now What's She Up To?


I wandered through the kitchen and saw this on the kitchen counter.  What could it be?  Oh no, Kathy is up to something!  I pretend I am on a diet and then I pretend to not want any of the desserts she bakes!  But I always manage to help her eat the desserts!  So, can you guess what this is?  The yellow is eggs, oil, and pineapple.  On top of that are shredded carrots!  You guessed it - carrot cake!  It is absolutely delicious, especially with a cream cheese frosting.  I stopped to photograph this because of the brilliant colors in the bowl.



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colors and bowl, but I want to taste the finished cake!
Joan

Anonymous said...

The bright orange color really grabs your attention! Wish I could taste the carrot cake, too. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

I will send you both a piece of cake, in an envelope. S
hould be there in a week or two... :-)