Saturday, February 27, 2021

Trees and Fog


On my way to buy bagels this morning, I passed this scene on my favorite golf course.  Guess what - no camera in the car!  I had my "toy camera" but the telephoto lens is not long enough to get this scene.  What a dolt!  So I bought the bagels, and drove home and we had breakfast, and THEN I drove back to the scene with the right camera and lens.  I am lucky beyond belief.  I will show you another photograph tomorrow, where I didn't stop quickly enough, and by the time I circled back, the wind had changed just a bit and most of the fog was gone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really, really like this photo!

Linda said...

Beautiful image. Fog is great. I hear ya about not having the camera in the car with you. I've had to make do with my phone camera sometimes. Even though they're pretty good they're nowhere near good enough. Kudos to you for going back.

Anonymous said...

Peaceful, soft. betsey

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo. Very calming scene.
Joan