Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Miniature Forest


I was sitting at the dining room table wondering what I was going to shoot today for the blog.  After the beautiful snow gets messed up and isn’t perfect any more it is hard to find pretty pictures.  Then I happened to look out the window, across the side yard, and saw these dried stalks in the side garden!  I jumped out of my chair, grabbed my Canon T7i and my 55 - 250mm lens and went over and started shooting the stalks from a long way away with effectively a 400mm lens.  Then I moved in closer and dis some shots with the lens at 55mm.  I was so tickled at how these stalks looked - I think this photograph is quite beautiful.  


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Frame it.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Pure. Simple. Perfect. betsey

Linda said...

Less is more. Great composition.