Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Attacked by a Drone!


Oh No!  They came back!  Stan and Preston came out to Sea Cliff again so Stan could have more practice flying his drone.  He is really getting the hang of it, and ready to head to the west coast to work on his project.  So we were also clowning around with the drone near the end of his flying.  There is this thing called "tracking" where the drone will follow one subject and Stan figured how to do that today.  He told the drone to follow me, and I have a video of me running all around the ball field while the drone followed me!  It was amazing how well it worked.  So this is a clowning shot of me appearing to be attacked by a drone.  I was never at risk!   It was just boys and their toy.  :-)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stan's Drone has amazing technology. Fun photo.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Would love to see the video of you running around the field while the drone is tracking you! The technology on the drone is awesome. And you do look silly trying to get away...betsey