Monday, December 19, 2022

Four Friends, a Bike and Roller Blades!


OK, this is just plain dumb luck on my part!  We were all down at the beach in Santa Monica because there is a child's playground that Vivian loves.  There is a combination bike path and running path that curves around the edge of the fenced in playground.  I was in the playground and wandered over to where the bike path was right near the fence.  I saw these four people coming, with two people on the bicycle built for two, and two on roller blades hanging on to the bike handlebars such that the cyclists were pulling the skaters along with them!  So I lifted my camera and managed to fire off one shot!  So to get them in focus, and all three smiling like this was just luck.  But I love this photograph of friends having fun, They are all so exuberant, it brightens my day!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A joyful photo! Trace

Anonymous said...

That is what friends are all about.😘

Anonymous said...

Their smiles made my morning. Fun in the fresh air with friends. Love it.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Fantastic action shot!! Yes, those smiling faces look like pure joy and fun. betsey