Friday, December 16, 2022

Nobody Ever Sits Here


It was raining again today, so I thought it would be another good day for a walk, late in the day.  When I saw this familiar scene, I was surprised to see a woman sitting on one of the benches!  In the rain.  But what was unusual is that as many times as I have photographed this scene, I cannot remember anyone ever sitting here in any of my pictures.  But I do like the addition of a figure.  I also love the beautiful steel-gray color everywhere in this shot.  A rainy December day.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. Love this scene. It looks so calming and quiet. My thought (but who knows?) was that she is out in nature finding her peace. What a great place to do it. Trace

Anonymous said...

Peaceful contemplation. One with nature.
Joan

Anonymous said...

My first thought was that the woman has suffered a loss and needs to commune with nature to grieve. The scene is calming and tranquil...betsey