Monday, December 26, 2022

Bedtime for Miss Vivian


When it is bedtime for Miss Vivian, Amy sits with her on a bed in Viv's room, and tonight, she read two books to her.  Vivian was transfixed, listening to Amy read and she watched the illustrations as Amy turned the pages.  I remember reading some years ago that reading to children at night is what makes children fall in love with reading.  And we always read to Liz and Amy.  After the readings, then Viv climbed into her crib and was soon fast asleep.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Vivian has such a cute little face! She looks so calm and immersed in the story. Such a nice photo of Amy and Vivian bonding! Trace

Anonymous said...

Love this photo. I read to my children, but I feel like I read more with my grandchildren. Maybe I was too tired after working. Who knows, I am old and can't remember. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

Miss Vivian looks totally transfixed as she is looking at the book that her mom is reading. Beautiful photo. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for your comments. Beautiful photographs are so easy to find with a Mom like Amy and a daughter like Vivian!