Monday, May 15, 2023

A Colorful Sky


Tomorrow is Dunkin' Donuts Day!  When I ran across this photograph in my library I remembered that I took this a week or two ago on another of our Dunkin' days.  It was raining and as I left the car to go inside and get the goodies, I happened to look down, and saw this oil slick on the macadam parking lot.  I guess there was a lot of oil on the pavement to give such bright colors.  The original image was relatively low contrast so I did increase the contrast, but I did not increase the saturation.  These colors seen by my eye were brilliant!

 

3 comments:

ken schwarz said...

On one hand the photo is a beautiful work of art but on the other hand I imagine this oily mess will work it's way into the harbor somehow someday!

Anonymous said...

It looks very pretty. Too bad it is an oil spill creating this work of art.
Joan

Anonymous said...

This oil spill is unfortunate but it sure is gorgeous as art! betsey