Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Clouds Earlier the Same Day


Here are three more photographs of the day with beautiful clouds.  You saw the last photo of the day, which I posted yesterday.  This photo was the first inkling that there might be some interesting photographs to be had.  I took this on Dunkin' day down at the beach.  Kind of looks like the end of the world.


About an hour later I came by the harbor again and things were still looking ominous.  Such powerful looking clouds, spanning the harbor.


Then I backed up and included the railing.  I liked the straight, bright railing as an accent to the random shapes of the clouds.  This was a day to be remembered for all of us cloud lovers!



 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mother Nature sure has given you so many different clouds and skies in a few hours time. I love the perspective of the railing and clouds in the last photo.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

The sunlit silver metal railing is a great example of "vanishing point" which really stands out against the background of Hempstead Harbor and dark gray storm clouds. Cool shot!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos of the clouds and the water. Nature is stunning! Trace

Anonymous said...

Looks like a tunnel in the distance. Clouds are amazing in their different colors and shapes! I also like the railing photo. Betsey