Thursday, April 14, 2022

Bright and Sunny


I was driving back into town on Sea Cliff Avenue when I saw these flowers in the bright sunshine.  I looked at them as I approached the house and thought "those flowers make me feel bright and sunny."  So I looked at them some more as I passed and kept going, and thought they brightened my day and maybe I should stop the car and take a photograph.  WAIT!  So the scene finally registered in my brain and I stopped the car.  Finally!  Duh!  So I hope these flowers brighten your day as well.



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daffodils always make me smile! The bright flowers always brighten up a day. This photo would make excellent Note Cards!! betsey

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you stopped and photographed these happy flowers. The smiling daffodils and beautiful garden phlox made me smile and brighten my day. I stayed overnight with my grandchildren so woke up to their smiling faces this morning. I agree with Betsey, these would make beautiful note cards, although we want to keep your beautiful note cards and not mail them off. :-)
Joan