Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Gathering Information

                             

Kathy had to go over to the hospital today to go through the pre-op process for surgery on her foot in May.  I had to sit in the waiting room for an hour while she went through the process.  While sitting reading I noticed these two people with their masks on and using their phones.  What grabbed my attention was that they were almost mirror imaged of each other as they used their phones!  I only took two photographs because I didn't want to be discovered photographing them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were to engrossed in their phones for you to get caught. I would have rather been reading a book.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I had the same reaction as Joan. They were so busy with their phones that they were not aware of anything around them. I would rather read or knit while I'm waiting. I saw a woman knitting in my doctor's office and asked her what she was working on. Several women close by got involved in the conversation. Great way to pass the time! betsey