Thursday, April 7, 2022

"Mr Satan"


I went up to the grocery store in Glen Cove, and on the way back home, I discovered I was behind this car.  It was not a normal looking car at all.  Looks home made, and of course it is from California, so that wouldn't be surprising.  But the license plate!  Are you kidding me?  "Mr. Satan."  Who wants to be known as that?  I mean, how about "Mr. Nice?"  Or anything else!  I am not sure what this driver is trying to tell people - that he is really bad, and that you better avoid him?  What a way to go through life.  I was not able to get a look at the driver after I took this photograph.  I was curious what he looked like though.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "Unique" or "Classic"? It looks like a fun car to motor around in, but the license plate is creepy.
Joan

ken schwarz said...

I think it is safe to say that the driver of this custom car is not your typical blond blue eyed and toned California surfer. I'm a bit surprised to see an old fashioned looking trunk on the back; I would think that modified steel beer barrel would look more appropriate! And having been involved with convertible top fabrics in my past work life, I couldn't help but notice the ill fitting black top. Fun pic - maybe you will see this car around town again.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun car but I would not want to get too close after seeing his license plate. Bizarre!! betsey

Anonymous said...

I saw him in Stop and Shop and my husband casually goes, “Oh ya, that’s Mr. Satan.” He sees him around Glen Cove all the time but can’t figure out his deal. He has a put-together steam punk look (fancy hats, bow ties, curled up mustache…probably in his 30’s). I NEED to know more!!

Anonymous said...

I just got a couple pictures of the car with driver on the southern state

Anonymous said...

How can I reply and upload the pictures?