Saturday, April 9, 2022

Hysterical!


Is this cat hysterical or what!  Sam can be so beautiful and so cute, but for some reason, I never seem to photograph him anywhere near as much as I photograph Grace.  But I went in to the back room today and he was cleaning himself on the couch which is the same color that he his.  His paw is bent funny, and when I came in the room he looked at me like this, and so I had to take his photograph.  By the time I got my toy camera off my belt, there was time for one photograph, and then he looked away.  But I got it!  Please click on this photo, it is so funny when you see it in a larger size!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an expression and what a gorgeous cat! I miss having cats around.....I might have to do something about that...

Anonymous said...

What a funny photo! I love the expression on his face. He looks annoyed that a human is in his space. He is a beautiful cat. Trace

Anonymous said...

Sam has beautiful eyes. I love his expression looking at you. Were you interrupting him? LOL
Joan

Anonymous said...

Sam looks so soft. Good thing you were quick - love his expression! betsey

ken schwarz said...

Wonderful gray on gray photo of Sam and his glaring green eyes!