Saturday, June 25, 2022

Morning on the Golf Course


I pass this golf course 3 or 4 days a week when I am riding my bike late in the day. The other day I had to take my car to a shop for the yearly inspection early in the morning.  So I drove to the shop, and walked back home.  Good exercise.  1.75 miles and a lovely walk in the quiet of the morning.  As I passed the golf course this scene caught my eye.  The light was different because of the time of day and I saw the landscape in a new way.  I think this photograph is about the subtle color changes of the grass and the lines and curves that the grass makes.  And that sand trip in the foreground adds a whole lot of interest. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo. So many shades and textures of green on a beautiful summer morning.
Joan

Anonymous said...

So serene. Love all the shades of green from the dark trees to the medium and light shades of the grass. Plus, the little patch of the sand trap is a bonus. betsey