Wednesday, June 15, 2022

The Glowing Bush


Mary Ellen left early this morning to return to Texas.  She had an Uber pick up at 6:30 AM.  So we got up and dressed to see her off.  After she left I thought I might as well stay up.  I walked down the driveway to get the paper and on the way back looked over at the Roses in Kathy's garden.  Then I noticed the bush!  It was illuminated as if by a spotlight!  It was a bit eerie. I looked around a figured out  that it was the early morning Sun, reflecting off the bedroom window and then that light was reflected on to the garden!  How cool is that!  So I photographed it, of course, because that's what I do. 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does seem strange to see just this one silvery plant illuminated. It is a lovely photo in the morning light and the roses are so vibrant and beautiful.
Joan

Anonymous said...

All I could think of was an alien lighting up the bush :-) Thanks for the explanation. Kathy's rose bush looks gorgeous! betsey