Friday, October 14, 2022

A Nice Place to Relax


One more photograph from our trip to Rhode Island and Massachusetts.  I think of Dick and Trauti as living in Rhode Island, but I know better.  Dick was born and raised in Rhode Island and worked for The Providence Journal for most of his newspaper career.  So that's why I sometimes forget that they live in Massachusetts, just across the Rhode Island line.  This is a scene in their front yard, late in the afternoon. Doesn't that look like a lovely place to sit and read or relax as the light of the day fades?  Yet another creation from their joint gardening talents.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very relaxing spot in the shade with the soft light. The grasses provide a little privacy and softness among the lush greenery.
They have so many lovely spots to relax around their home.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Nice photo to give us to rest a while. I want to sit in that chair to enjoy nature around me. betsey