Tuesday, October 4, 2022

The Water Garden


This is the water garden at Dick and Trauti's home.  Yesterday's garden is in the front of the house, and this water garden is at the back of the house, so that when we are sitting on the deck in back, this is the scene we see and it is so relaxing when we are sitting around talking.  It is such a beautifully designed garden.  I made a mistake yesterday in describing the building of the front garden - Trauti wrote and reminded me that it was Dick who did all the brick work on the walkways, and who did all the carpentry in building the picket fence that surrounded the garden.  Sorry for my failure to give him credit!  Credit where credit is due!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This garden is stunning. I imagine their gardens are tended to daily to keep them so beautiful.
Joan

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful view of their backyard. I like the crane overlooking the water garden. Looks peaceful. betsey