Thursday, October 27, 2022

Eastbound on the LIE in the Dark

 


What an idiot!  That guy is shooting while driving again!  And he just took an AAA Driver Safety Course! What is wrong with him?  Well, nothing, actually.  It is a skill I have developed over the years.  I am not looking at the back of the camera.  I just hold the camera in one hand over the steering wheel, and I do NOT look at the camera, I am looking ahead on the road.  And I just click and click without seeing what I am getting.  I may take a quick glance at the back of the camera after a few frames to see how things look but only for 2 seconds.  I really love this photograph because of the design of it, with the double white line the main graphic element.  And no "airbag moments" as well.

2 comments:

ken schwarz said...

A guy takes a AAA Driver Safety (refresher) Course and then goes back to his old ways of taking photographs while driving. I just can't bring myself to comment on this!

Ken Spencer said...

Primo! But you did... :-)