Saturday, October 29, 2022

Moonset in a Strange Land


I am so lucky that I do the “photography thing.” I went to the grocery store before dinner to buy a couple of last minute things, and when I got out of the car, I saw the crescent moon down low!  So I walked around to find a good foreground and found these trees, between buildings, which had their tops chopped off!  It was such a strange foreground! But after thinking that I didn’t like the foreground at all, my brain finally switched and I realized that the strange foreground was actually really interesting!  I wandered around looking for a better view, but this was the best.  After I took the shot and was walking around in the grocery store, I was feeling a "high" from finding this shot, while on an ordinary trip to the store.  My trip was suddenly very special.  I am so lucky I do the photography thing!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you do the "photography thing". That "high" is what keeps you going! You give your readers interesting and informative photos and stories every day! betsey

Anonymous said...

Ditto to Betsey's comment. With the tops of the trees chopped off it is Halloween spooky. Love the crescent moon.
Joan