Monday, October 24, 2022

Late Afternoon Shadows


I went into the downstairs bathroom to wash my hands late in the afternoon the other day, and I saw these shadows on the wall!  Yikes!  I quickly ran to the living room and not having a second to spare, I grabbed my little Sony Rx100 and raced back to this room.  The sun seems to move SO fast at a time like this, so I didn't waste any time and just shot a few frames, then I looked more carefully and moved something on the glass shelf with the glass on it, to simplify things just a bit.  Then I took this photograph!  Just another unexpected "normal" thing that happens every day, if we happen to see it.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool photo! I am still trying to determine the flowery shadow. Is it a curtain valance? It looks too symmetrical to be a plant.
Joan

Anonymous said...

My eyes immediately went to the lacy floral pattern on the wall. betsey