Monday, October 17, 2022

SERIOUS Halloween Decorations


I have been going to the local hardware store a lot lately, and a nearby Home Depot with all the work I am doing on the dining room floor.  The other day at the Depot, I saw this Halloween ghost and skeleton on display!  Are you kidding me, look at the size of these things!  The skeleton is billed as being 12 feet tall!  It comes with a hefty price, $299, but you would have one of the most impressive displays on your block, certainly.  And to think we only have two pumpkins on the front steps.  We are way behind the times, obviously!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a hefty price. I'll pass. I only have one pumpkin and a Mum plant near my front door so you win with two!
Joan

Anonymous said...

Cool Halloween decorations, nice photo. We have a skeleton like that in our neighborhood. It's a sight. I still like the natural look of the pumpkins and flowers for Halloween. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Yes, "the natural look." I love how you think. I feel the same way with Christmas decorations as well. "Less is more" as they say!

Anonymous said...

Not my style but fun for the younger crowd! I like pumpkins and chrysanthemums for decorations. betsey