Friday, October 21, 2022

The Guessing Game, Part 1


I just finished a woodworking project that I am kind of proud of.  It is something that I thought up in my head, and set about fabricating it, hoping that when it was done, it would function as I had imagined.  So I decided to have some fun here, and see if anyone can guess what this device might be.  These are all the parts that comprise the device.  The wood pieces you can see are made from 3/4" Birch plywood.  The white circles with the little hole in the middle are 1/16" Teflon sheet, and of course there are some metal hardware pieces.  Good luck to all...   Answer tomorrow night... 

4 comments:

Ron said...

Ken, my guess is these are pieces of an elaborate jig of some sort that you will use with a router to make something for a telescope.
very curious.

Anonymous said...

I have no clue. I look forward to seeing the finished project. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

I like this guessing game although I have no clue what the pieces are for. Will you be applying for a patent?? I look forward to the answers. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Ron! You got the correct hobby, AND you figured it has something to do with making something for a telescope! Awesome detective work! The surprise is, that these are not in fact, parts of a jig, but in fact, the thing itself! Please look at my next post. But you do win the prize! Awesome work!