Sunday, July 9, 2023

I Guess I'd Better Get Going!


Before I went out on my bike ride today I checked the radar to see if there were storms around.  There was a line of thunderstorms out over western New Jersey and I judged that I could get my ride in before they hit.  So off I went.  The sky was getting darker toward the end of my ride, which is the road that runs along the harbor.  I quickly jumped off the bike and grabbed this shot with my iPhone then left right away, and  continued up my street.  The first sprinkles hit just as I got to to my driveway!  Good timing I would think!



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this photo. It is beautiful. The water looks so calm and the sky looks so stormy. Trace

Anonymous said...

Scary looking sky. Glad you got back home in time. Betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks for your nice comments. I *may* have cut it just a bit close... :-)