Saturday, July 8, 2023

Purple Coneflowers


Speaking of car inspections...  This is another photograph I took while walking to or from dropping my car off and walking back to pick it up last week.  I only know the names of about 5 varieties of flowers, and you are in luck because this is one of them.  These are Purple coneflowers, and one of my favorite flowers, and I am not exactly sure why.  I loved these since the first time I saw them at Old Westbury Gardens, back when I was doing garden photography for the paper.  These were growing in a garden along the sidewalk, so I stopped and photographed them.

 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Coneflowers are beautiful, and like you, it's one of the few flowers I can identify. Nice image.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I had coneflowers on Seaside and have always enjoyed their strength and beauty.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

Like the pretty color and different leaf shapes. Betsey