Monday, March 10, 2008

Doggie Ride


I was looking for a "weather shot" today, which was difficult because it was pretty cold and there were few people out walking around. I managed to find a photograph of a guy on a bicycle riding around in shorts, and was thrilled to find anything under the circumstances. So, happy at my good luck I headed back to the office, and as I drove along was stunned to see a woman riding a bicycle with a puppy in a basket on the back! Oh man, be still my heart! So I had to zoom ahead with my car, park it, grab my camera, jump out, wait for her to pass me and then shoot the photo! Then, just to be sure, I had to leap frog ahead and do it all over again. After the second series of shots, I caught up with her, to get her name and the dog's name which I needed for the caption. But, boy, was I ever thrilled to find such a lovely shot! The dog is named "Sophie" just in case you are curious.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable!!! What a catch.

Anonymous said...

One of your "funnest" - just awesome. Belongs on front page of Newsday !!!