Monday, March 3, 2008

The Red Fish



So today I went looking for a "weather" picture, and was not all that pleased with what I was able to find. Then I went to a fish store to do video of a television celebrity, talking about why this particular fish store was his favorite. Really nice guy, and the owner of the fish store was too. After doing the video, I needed some stills of the subject, and then I happened to look down as I was leaving the store and saw this. A shaft of sunlight was coming in the window and just illuminating this red fish. OK, so this isn't the best photo I ever took either, but it was something... :-) Click on the photo, please and see if some of the saturation in the original photo can be seen. Yikes! I just did that, and the photo still looks awful! In the original, the fish is bright red. No kidding.

1 comment:

Lost Aussie said...

Nice to find your blog Ken. I will write you a big long return email tomorrow...
cheers
Marie