Sunday, March 30, 2008

Liz and Rogers Come to Visit


So this has been quite a weekend - my last day at work followed by our daughter Liz and her partner Rogers coming to visit from Los Angeles where they live. (Liz is on the right.) For years we were spoiled because Liz and Amy lived in Manhattan, one uptown, one downtown. Then within one year, they BOTH moved to Los Angeles! We were spoiled - they were just a train ride away. Now they are a 6 hour flight away. We were there in January, and so it was nice that they came east for a few days. So good to see them! I love this photo because of the smiles, and also because the cat is in the photo, and the duck decoy! Only thing not in this photo is the kitchen sink!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aw, what a cute photo. And it so makes me feel like home. Makes me want to come visit soon, too -- which I will be doing soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy 40th Liz !!!!