Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The New Favorite Place


Kathy moved her office from Sea Cliff to Glen Head, where she now shares the space with another therapist. So this meant that she only needed some of her furniture in the new space. This couch is now temporarily in our dining room waiting to be sold on Craigslist. So about 15 minutes after we put it here, I noticed both kitties had taken up residence on it! 15 minutes! It is now their new favorite place. They have a thing, that if there is something new to lie on, they use it. If I open a computer case and leave it on the floor, zing, one of them curls up in it. If I put a jacket on a chair, suddenly one is sleeping on the jacket. They are so much fun to watch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure those two aren't stuffed like the one on the floor??
They look so perfect that they look fake! Cats are so funny...My cat takes over my chair or wherever I'm sitting when I get up - I call him the "Chair Thief". bsk

Ken Spencer said...

Betsey gets the "Paying Attention" prize! I didn't even see that the stuffed kittie thingie was in the picture, down in the lower right hand corner.

trace said...

We got a laugh out of this picture-both cats with the same pose!! They are funny creatures!!