Monday, September 5, 2011

Driving One Way, Looking Another


Oh boy, here he goes again! Instead of driving along and looking out the front window shooting, he is looking in the rearview mirror instead. It is for a good cause though. I happened to look in the rearview mirror as I was headed east on the Long Island Expressway, and saw the setting sun in the west and headlights of cars behind me, so I decided it made an interesting complex image. Kind of layered - two directions at once in the same picture. And I just knew that you would appreciate such an interesting
photograph. That's why I did it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming or going, all is waiting to be seen... .

Sam

ken schwarz said...

The only thing missing from this photo is a reflection of flashing blue lights!

Ken Spencer said...

Jas: In New York, the lights would be flashing red! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a nice, CLEAN mirror!

Sam