Thursday, September 29, 2011

One Sunset, Many Pictures - VI


OK, this is it - the last one. But I think this may be one of the more interesting images in some way. I recognized "something" when I saw this. I am not sure what it is, but something about the real world in the distance, as seen through the camera and it's color display on the back. I don't even know what it means, but it seems kind of significant. Don't you love how specific I can be in telling you what I am up to with my photography? :-) So "Sunset Week" is done, and I am excited to announce that I HAVE been shooting this week, so I will have some nice pictures to show you after this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they were all beautiful!!! thank you very much.. can never get enough of a magnificient sunset!

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence! The Photo Dude didn't share your enthusiasm... :-)

Anonymous said...

Sam thinks sunsets 1 and 5 were the best of an "every shot is a great one" series.

FWIW. He likes simplicity and tranquillity.