Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One Sunset, Many Pictures - IV


Are you bored with my sunsets yet? I guess not, because I have never received as many comments, ever, as I received for yesterdays post! Anyhow, this is my next one. This is my friend Glenn, who was driving to the restaurant. When he saw the bright orange sun, he kept going past the restaurant, saying "We need to check out this sunset," so he gets credit for bringing this to my attention in the first place. While I was running around shooting, he was shooting as well. Suddenly I realized that he would be a good subject. I did a couple of different compositions. The first one had him in the center of the photo, then I tried this, to be different, and I decided I liked it better. More interesting to have the image off balance, I thought.

3 comments:

Photodude Images said...

OK, you win. We give up. Uncle! We are all sunset saturated.

Anonymous said...

keep them coming... i know the feeling your friend Glenn had, being compelled to find the shot when the sky is filling with colors like that!! it's amazing! :).

Ken Spencer said...

This is funny: "OK, you win. We give up..." BUT... I am NOT done yet... :-)