Friday, September 30, 2011

The Coming Storm


No more sunsets! Now we have a real picture. Funny, it has water and sky in it. I had been working indoors yesterday, and then decided to go down to the bike shop to pick up a new crankset. When I got to the water I was amazed to see that the sky to the northwest was nearly black with clouds. So I parked the car and grabbed the camera and ran to the water. I looked in a couple of different directions and took basically two different views. I chose this as the best one. The other shot didn't have the boat in it. There was a cold front headed our way, by the way, and it did a lot of damage in New Jersey and in Queens. We got some heavy rain, but no damage to speak of. But, it is something beautiful to look at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the ocean pictures-sun or no sun! They are all beautiful!