Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Rehab


Now that the back room is just about done, we have decided to redo our living room.  This is what it looks like right now!  Just kidding!  We brought some Christmas cookies to the carpenters who did our new room - we know where their new project is, so we went over to say hello this afternoon.  This is their new project - completely rehabing a wonderful Victorian that needs a lot of help.  Why is it that I love scenes like this, of decay?  The minute I saw this living room, my heart started racing and I was off taking pictures.  This room has some wonderful architectural details, and it will be stunning when it is done.  Of course we will never get to see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you can photograph the whole "rehab" of the Victorian house. Then the new owners would want to keep a "record" of the work done and the transformation! bsk

Anonymous said...

I like Betsey's idea. Would love to see the outside of the Victorian home.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

I am sorry I didn't photograph the house. I will go back and do it.